Open Position: Plumbing Technician
Responsibilities for Applicants:
- Install pipes and fixtures for plumbing. Trouble Shoot leaks and issues on plumbing systems.
- Ability to determine the amount of material, time and type of equipment needed to complete the job.
- Inspect and test installed pipe systems and pipelines.
- Troubleshoot plumbing that is not working.
- Ability to establish strong customer rapport.
- Be professional and knowledgeable with customers.
- Work alongside/communicate with customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Be on time for and participate actively in all training exercises and meetings.
- Maintain tools that are in good working order.
- Be willing to perform any other task relative to getting the job done.
- Must have valid driver license and be insurable.
- Must be able to use a mobile phone.
- Vacation, Sick Time, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Retirement Account (company matches 3%).
- Company Truck for business, Uniform, Phone, Tablet
- 8 hour shift Mon- Fri
- Driver’s License (Required)